Monday, January 19, 2015

Rethinking my motivational list.

It's pretty hard to stick to the New Years resolutions, but it helps if you have a goal or a specific date. Which is what I did for my wedding. I had to be fitter for a specific date and that was in my head all the time. 

This time it's prep for a baby. I want to be fitter and healthier, not an unrealistic stick size but I would be happy being 1 or 2 sizes smaller, and increasing my fitness level. ie. When you walk up stairs and you are stuffed after 2 flights! 
Also if I get into the routine now, then I can stick to it while being pregnant. 

So this is my revised list, which I will print out/write out, and put somewhere where I look everyday, to remind me. 

What has been tough this year for you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin